Pages

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Math Notebook Linky Party!

I love the math notebooks that I use with my students.  I definitely do not use them enough, but I think that they are an incredible resource for both the students any myself.  You can really learn a lot about a students' understanding by reading written responses.  Other members of my team are considering using them this year, so I have been looking for more resources and ideas.

So I am sooooo excited about this linky party!

I have only been to a few of the sites, but I have already found a couple of great things that I would like to add to this year's notebooks.  I hope to actually link up and share a few things that I do with mine, but for now I only have time to share the link.  Go check it out!!!

1 comments:

Alison Hislop said...

Hi Julie,

Thanks for your comment on my blog - can you please email me at aahislop963@gmail.com so I can email you the pack?!

Thanks,

Alison
Teaching Maths with Meaning

Post a Comment

I love your comments!