Pages

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

No More Google Reader...Time to Go on a Blog Hunt!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Yes, I am a little late to making the switch...better late than never, right???  I switched to Feedly last week, but I was not too crazy about it.  Today I switched to Bloglovin, and so far, so good!  I am having to add individual blogs, but I have been wanting to sift through the many blogs that I was already following.  So far I like the format better than Google Reader, and it has been pretty easy to find other blogs. 

And now that I've made the switch, I'm goin' on a blog hunt!



I am excited to be "linked" with Laura Candler's Corkboard Connections in order to find some great elementary education blogs.







Be sure to check out some of these other awesome blogs!


1 comments:

Laken Harrell said...

How Julie, I'm so glad I found your blog. Thank you for posting this linky party to other blogs too! I am a 2nd grade teacher in VA and am always searching for new ideas and tips. I am your newest follower and would love for you to follow my blog as well!
Laken
Whole Brain Teaching in the Ladybug Club

Post a Comment

I love your comments!